Please note, the public is not allowed in the building during the meeting. Public may watch the meeting via youtube.
Click here to view the livestream of the meeting.
Agenda, Clemson City Council
October 19, 2020
Council Chamber, Clemson City Hall
6:30 p.m. Call to Order
Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance – Council Member Ducworth
Proclamations – “National Family Literacy Day” & “National Native American Heritage Month”
Public Session – (Dial 653-9886 and follow the instructions. The Public Comment call in is for pubic comments only. To view and listen to the meeting, please use the youtube live stream link above.)
Approval of Minutes – October 5, 2020
- Receive a report from Adraine Garner, Littlejohn Community Center Executive Director, on a new funding opportunity –City Administrator Andy Blondeau.
- Report on Planning Commission’s review and recommendation on private streets – Planning & Codes Director Todd Steadman.
- Staff Reports
Policy/Action Agenda (Public Comments Dial 653-9886 and follow the instructions)
- Consider an Ordinance to amend procedures for requesting speed bumps – City Administrator Andy Blondeau.
- Consider a Resolution accepting the dedication of roads and sidewalks in phases V and VI of Patrick Square and associated rights of way and easements – City Engineer Chris Shivar.
- Consider a Resolution in support of MOCHA, Men of Color Having Answers Foundation – City Administrator Andy Blondeau.
Other Policy Items:
- Consider a contract from Paul Russel Design Office for Design Development Services for Clemson Park – City Administrator Andy Blondeau.
- Consider transferring $290,795 in Police Impact Fees to the Police Expansion Construction Project – City Administrator Andy Blondeau.
Mayor-Council reports/comments/new business
- Personnel. SC Code of Laws Sec. 30-4-70(a)(1). Discussion of employment, appointment, compensation, promotion, demotion, discipline, or release of an employee – City Administrator Andy Blondeau.
Note: Upon returning to open session, Council may take action on matters discussed in Executive Session